Field Team of Interviewers
We have our own dedicated national field team of experienced business-to-business (executive) interviewers, including interviewers based in New Zealand.
Our team is highly capable of accessing, securing and conducting interviews with all types of decision makers, influencers, and users, eg:
- Senior Management (incl. CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CFOs)
- Health Professionals
across a variety of industries.
We have expertise in conducting hybrid, telephone, face to face, and online to telephone interviews.
The key advantages of using The Market Intelligence Co.’s executive field team include:
- Interviewers recruit and set their own appointments, which means that a participant is followed through from initial contact to completed interview by the same interviewer, thus increasing participant engagement.
- Confidentiality and security (for your peace of mind).
- Large team of professional, locally based interviewers (ie. no backpackers, students, etc.) in each state of Australia and New Zealand.
- We control and manage the field team (not a third party).
- Familiarity with your industry jargon.
- National coverage.
- Capable of conducting small or large surveys.
- Over 10 years (on average) of working with TMIC.
Whether we are asking for a few minutes or an hour of an individual’s time, we aim to develop trust and demonstrate respect. This leads to more honest and insightful responses, and leaves participants feeling positive about our client and the market research industry.
Mystery Shopper Team
In addition to our field team of interviewers, we have our own large team of (dedicated) mystery shoppers.
Our mystery shoppers represent the diversity of the population and include both males and females; variety of ethnic backgrounds/origins; socio and economic groups; and also includes those that are physically impaired.
We have availability for 24/7 evaluations/audits.
Experiences are recorded in real time using a range of technologies.
One of our teams on site at a Rail Yard.